Where were you guys???

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Bremerton was great! Lotsa sunshine, fairly sticky track and some fast Chevy's to run against. There were at least two Snakes in the 11's, Bultaco and RickSVT, along with a buttload of cool cars. Hell, I got there at 12:30 and still got in 6 passes. Could've done more but I figured that was enough. All in all, a great time, especially since I didn't break anything.

whippleblown03

Established Member
http://www.bremertonraceway.com/

click on race results on left of screen. i am paul from elma and check out my time. the falcon redlighted so i got the win. plus i broke out big time but it didnt matter! crazy day and fun. i cut some good lights and got lucky in the final! but i will take it. heck got $403.00 check for a down on my new nittos.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
mean saleen said:
We need times Charlie

My times sucked, gotta relearn to launch this pig. I had a couple of half-assed runs.

1.82 60' and 12.169 @ 116.92 for one and 1.86 60' with a 12.145 @ 115.08.

There's more to be found, I just didn't find it yet.

Tru_Ice

Banned
CharlieCobra03 said:
My times sucked, gotta relearn to launch this pig. I had a couple of half-assed runs.

1.82 60' and 12.169 @ 116.92 for one and 1.86 60' with a 12.145 @ 115.08.

There's more to be found, I just didn't find it yet.

Sounds like you need the infamous driver mod next, there charlie. :poke:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
Sounds like you need the infamous driver mod next, there charlie. :poke:

Hmm, after 30+ years of doing this? First time at the track I've never been to with the new tranny/clutch/DR combo. Lotsa variables there to dial in. I think I'll keep workin' on it to see if I can find that sweet spot.

Tru_Ice

Banned
CharlieCobra03 said:
Hmm, after 30+ years of doing this? First time at the track I've never been to with the new tranny/clutch/DR combo. Lotsa variables there to dial in. I think I'll keep workin' on it to see if I can find that sweet spot.

lol, I was just picking on you Charlie with no offense intend.

Users who are viewing this thread