Where to order rece fuel from?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I am quickly learning that if you order race fuel you are going to be charged a ridiculous amout of shipping due to HAZMAT regulations and it has to be freighted. Does anyone know of any places to order race fuel from without getting bent over on freight costs? I am looking for a true E85 fuel such as Ignite E85, VP X85, etc...

All of the pumps around here have 70-72% and my tuner has my lambda set for E85. I asked for a specific tune for the fuel I have but hes nervous that I will put in E85 and the car will run lean. My car drives fine on the street just a tad rich, id like to have it running its best before going to the track. Any suggestions are appreciated, I called around to the local shops here and none of them are able to order it. Really dont want to drive 3 hrs to pick up a 5 gallon pail of fuel...... or pay double the cost due to shipping.

I am located in 71037 if that helps, Haughton, Louisiana.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I was talking with Cory last night. I’m assuming he was talking about you getting tuned by aed and not able to get good fuel.
I’m placing an order of ignite to be shipped to mobile alabama. It’s $300 for 55gal drum plus the shipping split but Atleast 2 people right now which is $250 for two drums or $400 for 4 drums. I won’t deliver it to west LA though. So you’d have to come get it.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I was talking with Cory last night. I’m assuming he was talking about you getting tuned by aed and not able to get good fuel.
I’m placing an order of ignite to be shipped to mobile alabama. It’s $300 for 55gal drum plus the shipping split but Atleast 2 people right now which is $250 for two drums or $400 for 4 drums. I won’t deliver it to west LA though. So you’d have to come get it.

Its a small world, yeah that was me asking Cory about it last night. Out here in Louisiana we never get a true E85, when we were datalogging Shaun mentioned it was rich but safe. He advised to just run it as is on the street and get a actual "E85 fuel" for the track. Car pulls hard as it sits I just want max effort at the track!

After calling around all afternoon I found a shop that does sell Ignite. Placed an order for (2) 5 gallon pails of Ignite Orange E85. I appreciate the offer on splitting up the drum, if you were closer id do it.....but you are qood 6 hrs from me. 300 is a damn good price, I may hit you up in the future if I decide to run this fuel full time.

Leonard

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Check any speed shops and drag strips. I know the local tracks up this way all carry VP products.

Users who are viewing this thread