Where to get replacement tail lights?????

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Last night someone tried to steal my left tail light, but it broke, so i guess they decided they didnt want it broken or something. I found the broken piece next to the car, and they didnt touch the other side. I think they might come back to try to take the other side.

My question is, where is the best place to get new ones? Im looking for a good price but also a place that can be trusted.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Established Member
What you've experienced is why I don't drive my 93 much anymore, and I certainly don't park it anywhere except in my garage. Ford doesn't make the 93 Cobra tail lights anymore. The only place I've seen them is EBAY. Good luck.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Try Jim Dingle at PPI, www.mustangparts.com he has alot of NOS and obsolete parts for Cobras. Late Model Restoration Supply in TX has them as well (can't remember the web address at the moment - sorry) Hope that helps. I agree with Lee, that is why I don't drive mine and leave it parked unattended. Sorry your Cobra was damaged.

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Well, i kinda have to drive it cause its my only car. I found a couple of websites that sell them, im looking at about $350 for new ones and then whatever a good car cover cost me. Thanks for the help.

Cobraboy93

I have a set of 93 tails that I took off of my car when I sold it. Like your's someone tried to steal them,but the only damage mine have is a little chip taken out on the grey portion near the actual light housing.

buddha93

Established Member
If you found a complete set for $350, buy 2 sets. When these where still available in limited quantities this time last year, they were going for about $400 a set. From what I understand, the left side is the obsolete lens. Anyway, I recently watched an auction on Ebay sell a new set for $530. So anyway, it's evident that these lens are highly sought after, so protect what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread