Where to d/l eeceditor?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Looking to install eeceditor and tune Moates Quarter Horse but the download instructions on the Moates page don't make any sense:

After you download the software and install it (see links below), the license seed is generated from your PC (the one you wish to use the software on). You will need to send this in the comments section of your order when purchasing a datalogging/emulation license for specific applications. So, download and install ahead of time and include the code! All definitions and licenses are encrypted.

. . . .

REMEMBER!
If you're adding this item to your cart, you should have already downloaded and installed the software (see link below) on the PC you plan to use it with AND synchronized it with the Quarterhorse you plan to use. Then you can go into the "Help->Request Registration Number" option. This number must be submitted in the comments field when you finalize your order.

EEC Editor Software from Paul Booth

There doesn't seem to be any links at the bottom of the page to download the software, just the drop down for buying the licensing agreement. I need to know if the process has changed and this is all that's necessary or is there somewhere else I need to look to down load the EECEditor software?

REX-RACER

Established Member
Not sure where the link is , it used to be on there but either way coming from someone who uses Moates stuff on a daily basis skip the eec editor and
use Binary Editor , you can download the BE2012 at EEC Analyzer

Hmm, interesting I've been weighing the pros and cons of each. Can you give a brief break down of your experience w/ each? Is BE easier to learn/use than EEC Analyzer?

2002BLGT

Established Member
Hmm, interesting I've been weighing the pros and cons of each. Can you give a brief break down of your experience w/ each? Is BE easier to learn/use than EEC Analyzer?

you mean eec editor , eec analyzer is the program that reads datalogs and suggest tune changes that works with datalogs from binary editor or it will also work with a tweecer, it is easier to navigate and has more parameter access than even SCT has on the 95-older PCMs

REX-RACER

Established Member
you mean eec editor , eec analyzer is the program that reads datalogs and suggest tune changes that works with datalogs from binary editor or it will also work with a tweecer, it is easier to navigate and has more parameter access than even SCT has on the 95-older PCMs

Yep sorry, I meant EEC Editor. So if I understand Binary Editor works w/ EEC Analyzer and has more tuning functions for pre '96 cars? I will be using this on my '01 Cobra and friends '95 GT so I need a tuning solution that will work w/ both on the Moates QH.

Users who are viewing this thread