where to buy kn fipk

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
PN: 15-2523-2

www.knfilterchargers.com has a link for suppliers.

I actually checked at a performance shop in my neighborhood & got it from them the next day with no shipping. Don't pay more than about $163.00, that should be the competitive price. Also, I love mine, 30 min install taking my time & looks very tuff. Good luck.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Oh, I noticed you wrote for the 03. Technically the 03 part number isn't out yet, so I used the 01 part number like others on here have.

Dave.

NJNick

Established Member
Very easy install, about 20 minutes. I used the '01 kit too. It came with two mounting brackets, but the lower one didn't reach so I only attached the upper. Had it on for about 250 miles - no problems.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Very easy install here also, 30 mins easy, I also used just the one bracket & that's very secure. You can see a pic on my web page link. No info on the typhoon.

Dave.

jrh99

Established Member
Does this setup increase the superchargers whine? A lot/little? Does it mount down or sit loosely under the hood?
I should be receiving mine tomorrow.

jrh99

Established Member
Well, I got my FIPK installed.

Now, I know it's made for a 99/01 but I don't care for the way this thing fits at all. I think it looks horrible.

Oh well, I knew I was taking a chance...

Come on K&N where's the 03 version?

snakeyes

Established Member
Is this the one with the black pastic shield? If you look it up on their site it does not show a shield. I have seen someone on here with a shield and rubber seals that appear to contact the hood. Anyone?:shrug:

StreetSnake

Established Member
The shield is metal and yes it supposedly contacts with the hood when it is down, although not being able to physically fit my fat ass under the hood I cant tell how well it seals. lol:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread