Where to buy higher end watches?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It looks like all the previous threads on nicer watches are a few years old.

Just curious where you all look for watches like Rolex, Tag etc...

I've got my eye on a Tag Carrera, wasn't sure if there were particular online retailers that are trustworthy. I see some Ebay sellers claiming they're selling store demo/display watches but seems sketchy, definitely not trying to end up with high quality fake trying to save a few bucks.

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-Sport-Chronograph-44-mm-Calibre-Heuer-02-CBN2A1B.BA0643_LS02.jpg

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
There is a few decent sellers on ebay.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Check out Grey and Sons Jewelers, I have done business with them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Wasn't there a guy on here that used to do raffles for Rolex watches for autism?

He was on the east coast of FL. Somewhere northern too closer to you. Indialantic I believe.

But for a tag Jared will give you 15% off+ in store. I got one for 20% off on Father's day.

Blown 89

Established Member
Get the watchrecon app and set an alert for the model you want. I prefer to buy watches used, let someone else take the depreciation hit. Most people on the watch forums barely use their watches so they're usually new or barely used.

eBay is hit or miss and fraught with fakes so you have to be careful. They have an authenticity process for verified dealers but I always worry about popular brands like Tudor. The knockoffs are getting so good that they're getting harder to spot.

Reddit watch exchange
Watchuseek forum's classifieds
Rolex forums

Grey market dealers like Jomashop and watchmaxx would be my go-to if I were hell bent on buying new. Check out those thread for more info:
watchmaxx vs jomashop

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
DAVIDSW In Orlando, Fl is one of the better grey market places.

Mayors is reputable and is an AD for Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Tudor.

Try finding a Tag Heur Outlet store. We have one here in Sunrise, FL and usually has some good deals.

Otherwise, you can try Chrono24 or Crown and Caliber.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Some jewelry stores will discount new watches ~10% if you simply ask and up to 30% if it’s been in their inventory for a while and/or a new year/model has been released. This has been my experience when buying Tag Heuer and looking at Omega watches.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Get the watchrecon app and set an alert for the model you want. I prefer to buy watches used, let someone else take the depreciation hit. Most people on the watch forums barely use their watches so they're usually new or barely used.

eBay is hit or miss and fraught with fakes so you have to be careful. They have an authenticity process for verified dealers but I always worry about popular brands like Tudor. The knockoffs are getting so good that they're getting harder to spot.

Reddit watch exchange
Watchuseek forum's classifieds
Rolex forums

Grey market dealers like Jomashop and watchmaxx would be my go-to if I were hell bent on buying new. Check out those thread for more info:
watchmaxx vs jomashop

Try finding a Tag Heur Outlet store. We have one here in Sunrise, FL and usually has some good deals.

thanks, wasn’t sure about the whole “gray market” thing. I did download some of the apps and look around a little

Blown 89

Established Member

Davidsw has a Breitling Chronograph 1915 that's tugging at my wallet right now.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I’ve purchased from Jomashop with no issues.

So have I.

Worldofwatches.com has also served me well.

Also check out watchuseek.com and check out some of the member listings. Just like buying cars and parts here (or any forum), check out the seller's reputation and take precautions. Otherwise, it's a good place to find good deals on used, but well cared for higher-end and collectible watches.

Watches - Private Sellers and Sponsors

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Wasn't there a guy on here that used to do raffles for Rolex watches for autism?

He was on the east coast of FL. Somewhere northern too closer to you. Indialantic I believe.

But for a tag Jared will give you 15% off+ in store. I got one for 20% off on Father's day.
Kempf's Jewelry, Jason. Bought my Rolex from him, great to deal with and they have some really nice jewelry.

Users who are viewing this thread