Where to buy higher end watches?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
bumping my own old ass thread here. After looking off and on, still stuck on the watch in the OP.

Reached out to a seller from Chrono24 (Watch Exchange) to see if they can get another in the black face - they currently have a blue one, which normally Id be a huge fan but that blue just doesn't do it for me and is too close to my daily Citizen.

there is another seller - wwc llc (watch wrist check...which is a stupid name) Thats only been on there about a year, 47 sales and 25 reviews, basically 5 star average, claims to have a stamped warranty card with a march 2022 date from an authorized dealer and is a 2022 production date watch.

For people that have used Chrono24 - its listed at about 25.5% off msrp (4250 on 5700 msrp). Would it be in bad taste to offer 4 flat? I do see the same watch, again in that blue face, for 3995 (the have the same msrp).

and blah blah blah on buying a Tag. I know it wont hold up as well price wise as some others but the others I like are substantially more (like 8k range gray market or pre-owned) and not ready to make that leap just yet, hence trying to buy it as well as I can from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread