Where to buy an Electric Fan from?

SVECobraR

Established Member
Hey guys, I know MadEnterprises is out for the count for now, he's in our prayers, but where else can I go for a affordable Electric fan kit. I don't want to spend $800 on the kit from JDM. Are there write ups on putting your own kit together with maybe a spal fan or something similar?

Also, what are you guys running as aftermarket fuel pumps? My pumps are maxed out and I need something before I install my 4lber.

4a7191a

Established Member
I've got the lfp kit. It looks completely stock :). How's the stock pumps maxed out ? They're guys running around with 6lb lowers on stock pumps. The maf usually maxes out first.?

SVECobraR

Established Member
I have a ford racing whipple kit with the stock 3.375" pulley with full jdm exhaust and ba2400 maf.

Last edited:

TheRedSVT

DIE HONDA!!!!
Established Member
I have a flex-a-lite kit. I wanna say it was about 500 to replace it.

Also if you look into a dual walbro 255 lph setup you would have lots and lots of fuel.

SVECobraR

Established Member
Yah i already found a couple of setups on lightning rodder and over here. New setups run for about $220 shipped from lethal or I have members offering me there used 5k miles setups for $120 shipped with a Stainless steel Y.

A guy on lightningrodder told me to buy a used markVIII fan from a junk yard for about $50 and get a new motor for it for about another $50 and buy a controller that he linked to for about $100.

Users who are viewing this thread