Where to buy '03 Now?

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Ok, So I figure I Might not wait on the '04's due to the decrease in prices as of late. I basically have an offer from Tuttle Click Here in Irvine for an '03 for $30,900. Anyone seen anything cheaper? Anyone recomend a SVT Dealership that will deal that low? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

rmoreau

Established Member
BUY FROM TUTTLE-CLICK NOW!!!!!!

Their sales force is typical, but the service dept is un-freaking-believable!!!

Ask for James Sivero if you need to go in for service.

I bought mine from them and really appreacite the After sale committment they have to the customer.

Randy

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
its funny because the dealer i went to still had them pas MSRP lol! well i guess i gotta do more shopping around.

That price is unbalieveable!! where is this dealer located?

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Irvine Auto-Center. I have an X-Plan PIN I am going to use and the X-plan price on the coupe I am looking at is $32,784 - the $2,500 rebate they will give me so actually I will be paying ~$30,284.00 For the vehicle. Out the door for less then 34, heh it rhymes :)

FordFreak

Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Irvine Auto-Center. I have an X-Plan PIN I am going to use and the X-plan price on the coupe I am looking at is $32,784 - the $2,500 rebate they will give me so actually I will be paying ~$30,284.00 For the vehicle. Out the door for less then 34, heh it rhymes :)

They'll nail you with fraude if yourself or a family member doesn't work for Ford. Has to be brother/sister or parents.
Be careful. I've already tried it once. Ford is cracking down now with D-plans.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
X-plan is Friends and neighbors. The X-plan is valid for anyone who is basically a friend of someone who works for Ford, I can prove name of Ford employee who provided the PIN..... hence "friends and neighbors = x-plan" A-Plan is for direct relatives within the immedate family of ford employee's. It is a set selling price per vehicle that is listed on the vehicle dealer cost sheet...meaning X-Plan and A-Plan is listed on the invoice sheet.

Current '03's are leaving the lot quite a bit below A-plan pricing, that is why I plan to take advantage of these savings and walking out of my local ford dealership out the door below MSRP on an SVT vehicle which I think is awesome.... :coolman:

Local dealer is offering X-plan price of $32,780-$2,500 (2,500 = mfr rebate) for a '03 couple. That my friends , is a steal :rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread