Where to buy 03/04 replacement vert top

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My niece's 94 converible is in desperate need of a new top. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can source a nice quality replacement 03/04 "cloth" top?
I assume it's pretty much a direct replacement? (upholstery shop will do the work)

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I would google canvas top and you'll find a few retailers.

*** I made the mistake of ordering one from American Muscle and assuming it was a canvas top. The description said Sail top cloth. Once it came in, sail top cloth apparently means vinyl. Very misleading on AM's part. Every other retailer that had a "sail top cloth" also had (vinyl) in the description. Needless to say I returned it.

Best of luck.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I was planning on buying it for her for her 16th birthday.
I figured it wouldn't be that hard to locate. I've read multiple threads of installing/upgrading the top on the 94-02 Mustangs, but can't seem to find a valid link to purchase.

@FleeMan thanks but not sure I wanna spend that kind of money on the top. That's a great find for someone wanting to restore theirs with an OEM top though

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I was planning on buying it for her for her 16th birthday.
I figured it wouldn't be that hard to locate. I've read multiple threads of installing/upgrading the top on the 94-02 Mustangs, but can't seem to find a valid link to purchase.

@FleeMan thanks but not sure I wanna spend that kind of money on the top. That's a great find for someone wanting to restore theirs with an OEM top though
Totally understand man. Thats a good chunk of change. It is OEM though and it doesn't hurt to message the guy and see what he says. You might catch him on a good day and let him know your situation.

@josephcostello You might have a buyer for the right price if possible Joseph.

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
Why do you want a cloth top instead of vinyl? I kind of wish my cloth-top '03 had a vinyl top like my old '89. The cloth top seems more prone to catching dirt and friggin' pet hairs.

robvas

Established Member
Why do you want a cloth top instead of vinyl? I kind of wish my cloth-top '03 had a vinyl top like my old '89. The cloth top seems more prone to catching dirt and friggin' pet hairs.
My cloth top is full of those cotton seed fly around things :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread