Where is everyone staying in 2009?

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Oh snap.

We should meet up on Monday. You have anything planned?

Right now I'm not sure what Monday will be like. It may be wide open or it very well may be busy in preparation for the rest of the week. I'll know as we get closer and let you know.

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
ROOM BOOKED!!

Best Western Carolinian
2506 N. Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach SC, 29577
843-448-6861

Phil'scobra

Established Member
Yahoo travel has a deal today only at Camelot by the sea ocean front room for 121.79 a night, I booked my today, sorry its such late notice. I will be down on Wed. to Sun.

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Im in the hunt as well.
Stayed at the Bayview Resort last year:
Pros=on the beach
covered and secured parking garage (even room for trailers)
pretty new and clean
All the cars sounded real sweet echoing down the strip between the high rises
Cons=overpriced
not enough elevators
not enough elevators

Got to find a place a little cheaper but on the beach.

2001asp

Established Member
Tower on the grove is where we will be staying. Its a little bit more $138per night, but it is a true 4star hotel and just opened in November. I have a wifey who is pretty particular about the rm. she sleeps in. I will be getting there on Wednesday. Its up in North beach. We stayed at the sea crest last year, Paid the same amount and it was a dump.

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Tower on the grove is where we will be staying. Its a little bit more $138per night, but it is a true 4star hotel and just opened in November. I have a wifey who is pretty particular about the rm. she sleeps in. I will be getting there on Wednesday. Its up in North beach. We stayed at the sea crest last year, Paid the same amount and it was a dump.

^There, Tues-Sun. Thanks!:beer:

Blackness03

Established Member
I stayed at PG last Halloween and didn't have any problems, but who knows:shrug:

nothing wrong with that place... we stayed there last year and ive stayed there 3 times so far this year. we are staying at the holiday sands south this year but we will be in the big condo building.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
we decided to stay closer to the show venue. So we are bout 5 miles from the colonial mall. ocean front for the wife and great parking space for me to work on the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread