Where do the Cougars go at MB?

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
A bunch of us are going down again this year. We range in age from late 20s to mid 30s and Broadway at the Beach is cool but we're interested in the more "mature" ladies. Is there a hotspot in MB where the Cougars go to play?

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
this will be an awesome thread! just saying. i never noticed where they were the last 5 years i've gone to mustang week. lol

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
60 views and only one comment. Maybe no one has uncovered the cougar den at Myrtle Beach! I'm on a mission now ......... :burnout:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I can point you in the right direction of a few retirement homes.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
club 2001.

a bunch of rich chicks that will send there husband over to buy you a drink and then he will ask if its ok to hide in the closet in the bedroom and watch you rail his wife.

stranger than fiction but its true.

melissa809

Established Member
LOL I'm 36 and my friend is 37...do we qualify as cougars? But be forewarned, we're not going to Mustang Week for SEX hahahaha. We can stay home and get it without dropping all the money on gas/hotel/etc. etc.

Phil'scobra

Established Member
there is/was a club up in North myrtle that plays shag music, Its called the duck's beach club on Main street, But to get a lady in there you had better know how to shag dance or atleast willing to try. Also there is a place called the Spanish Galleon In NMB also.

GodStang

Established Member
LOL I'm 36 and my friend is 37...do we qualify as cougars? But be forewarned, we're not going to Mustang Week for SEX hahahaha. We can stay home and get it without dropping all the money on gas/hotel/etc. etc.

Nope Cougars are 40+...

Hilton Head is great for Cougars...

Defknotzero

Established Member
There is a cougar convention right by o'hare airport this weekend. I'm serious. They advertised it on the channel 5 news about an hour ago.

melissa809

Established Member
Nope Cougars are 40+...

Hilton Head is great for Cougars...

Wow...I'm in love! You said I'm TOO young to be a cougar!....hahaha

Thanks! ...will be informing my friend, Dawn, as well...that we are too young to be cougars...will definitely lift her mood!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
club 2001.

a bunch of rich chicks that will send there husband over to buy you a drink and then he will ask if its ok to hide in the closet in the bedroom and watch you rail his wife.

stranger than fiction but its true.

I can't say that isn't an accurate assessment.

Wow...I'm in love! You said I'm TOO young to be a cougar!....hahaha

Thanks! ...will be informing my friend, Dawn, as well...that we are too young to be cougars...will definitely lift her mood!

You age group is usually termed as Pumas.

Users who are viewing this thread