Where did you buy your E85 gas cap?

asierra1

Established Member
I'm almost finished with my build, and I'm looking to add a few finishing touches. I really want a yellow E85 gas cap and a flexfuel badge to put on the deck lid. I've seen a lot of stuff on eBay, but I'd like to know if there's a specific place you guys would rather buy from.

Thanks!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
If no one responds to this shoot timspony a PM. I know he has the badge and the cap you are referring to.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I know it's available on Amazon. You have to be sure you get the right size. Amazon.com: Stant 10832Y E85 Flex Fuel Gas Cap: Automotive

Check with Tim as far as the deck emblem. Unless someone else comments.

Yup, I got my stant e85 cap off amazon.

Not sure on the deck lid as it was already on my car when I bought it, but I'd be shocked if you couldn't find it on amazon as well with a little searching.

Here's my cap installed, cheap price, looks great. Nice finishing touch for a corn junky :rockon:

IMG_1042.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, $13.68 on Amazon with free shipping is pretty good. :thumbsup:

vickerw

Established Member
Here is the emblem I had made. It is 1 1/2"T x 6" W. Also a brand new E85 gas cap. I will take $40 shipped for both if your interested. I payed $45 for the emblem to be made which was prolly too much but I wanted something that was different & would look good on my TR Cobra.

emblem.jpg

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Here is the emblem I had made. It is 1 1/2"T x 6" W. Also a brand new E85 gas cap. I will take $40 shipped for both if your interested. I payed $45 for the emblem to be made which was prolly too much but I wanted something that was different & would look good on my TR Cobra.

emblem.jpg

I was the first one to have that emblem made for my car from jason, I think I remember you messaging me about where to get it.

vickerw

Established Member
Yep sure did! It's really a nice emblem & would have looked good on my car but I decided to not do my fuel system & am about done with this car. I appreciate your help on getting this made. Your car looks sweet to btw tarheeltrooper!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Yep sure did! It's really a nice emblem & would have looked good on my car but I decided to not do my fuel system & am about done with this car. I appreciate your help on getting this made. Your car looks sweet to btw tarheeltrooper!

I thought that may have been you, no problem bud, and thanks very much!

GodStang

Established Member
Got mine from Amazon also. Looking for a nice emblem for the car. Bought the one for the Chevy Tahoe but it was too big.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member

emblem.jpg

Still have the emblem?

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member

emblem.jpg

Who makes that E85 Badge????? I really like! :beer:

Still 4 sale??

I'm running the Chevy badge
DSC01631.jpg

testorossa1989

Established Member
Just to be clear, Everyone picking them up from amazon. Is it one size fits for ford products (2003 cobra) or varies between make and model

Users who are viewing this thread