Where can I find a new Mystichrome?

Steeda1

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can find a new Mystichrome Cobra? I need a new car and think a Mystic would be pretty cool. Thanks for your help.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
04 Mystic Chrome Coupe on the lot at Two Rivers Ford on Lebanon Pike in Donelson(Nashville). Type in Two Rivers Ford and grab the phone number...it's 3 hours from Atlanta

Last edited:

Steeda1

Established Member
Wow, I didn't think I'd be able to find one. Anyone else seen one...maybe closer to GA? Thanks for the reply guys:beer:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
test drove 2 mystichromes before buying one and one had a service engine light on at only 90 miles and it didnt want to hold boost while the other had the tick on passenger side head. test drive them a while before buying is all i can say ,

Steeda1

Established Member
Originally posted by Mr. Freeze
test drove 2 mystichromes before buying one and one had a service engine light on at only 90 miles and it didnt want to hold boost while the other had the tick on passenger side head. test drive them a while before buying is all i can say ,

I thought the tick was fixed for 04? Ford is buying my 03' back because of the stall...not really wanting problems with the new car.:(

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Koons Ford in Baltimore, MD has a coupe.... 410-298-6100 I believe is the number. Baltimore is about 7 hours from ATL.

Last edited:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
you can have mine for the right price. all the mods listed in my sig come with it and all stock parts too.

~ Fresh :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread