Where are the VMP Gen 3 Cars/Numbers?

Andrew03SVT

Established Member
All that powah. Hell you don’t have to stop lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

With the t56 it should be very interesting. And man these factory cobra brakes suck even with pads and rotors upgraded. But then again at almost triple the factory horsepower what do you expect. S197s and up just had such a better package from the factory. My 14 track pack gt was great but I’ll never not have an 03 04 cobra

hostile500

Established Member
With the t56 it should be very interesting. And man these factory cobra brakes suck even with pads and rotors upgraded. But then again at almost triple the factory horsepower what do you expect. S197s and up just had such a better package from the factory. My 14 track pack gt was great but I’ll never not have an 03 04 cobra

For sure. I drove my buddies terminator a while back and I couldn’t believe how raw of a feeling the car is. Between the clutch, brakes and handling it was a complete change from my 500

Andrew03SVT

Established Member

TP03

Established Member
heres my kenne bell and then the vmp laid over it. huge gains all the way around. not even the same car anymore.

Very cool! Thanks for posting up some gen 3 numbers. What MAF sensor are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread