Where are the Oklahoma Shelby's?

OUSooner

Established Member
It's warm enough for the snakes to come out now! Have you been to Thunder Valley with yours yet?

OUSooner

Established Member
Man, you are having better luck than me then...They see that snake in the rearview and wont have anything to do with me! Whats your major SVTChris? You drive it to class? Its hard to find parking with noone around (prevent door dings)

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
My enlistment is up in November, so I'll be bringing the snake back home to Stillwater before the end of the year :). Hope to meet some of you guys.

OUSooner

Established Member
We need to find a meeting place in Norman! Still havent seen you OKC03... winter weather is on its way :nonono:

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
We need to find a meeting place in Norman! Still havent seen you OKC03... winter weather is on its way :nonono:

The Dark Knight probably won't get out until next weekend. Where is the best place in Norman to get your Shelby detailed? Is there a Ford dealership in Norman that will install FRPP parts?

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Semper Fi. Maybe we all can start our own Oklahoma Snake Club.

Sounds awesome. There are definitely too many overzealous rich college boys who drive Vettes and think they're fast. My snake doesn't run on hydrocarbons. It's fueled by the disappointment of Mopar and GM owners.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Not sure about Tulsa but here in Okc absolutely nobody with a respectable car wants to run. All the new hot rods are driven by old men or their significant others. =(

I am dying to destroy a new SS or SRT-8 =\

When it gets warmer maybe we can have an impromptu Oklahoma Snake cruize and go hunting for fresh meat(ss and srt-8).

OUSooner

Established Member
Good to see the other day OKC...Your GT500 looks great! I saw you pull out and I whipped mine around in the middle of the street! :D We need to cruise sometime! Just got Magnaflow catback, UCA, and LCA...

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Good to see the other day OKC...Your GT500 looks great! I saw you pull out and I whipped mine around in the middle of the street! :D We need to cruise sometime! Just got Magnaflow catback, UCA, and LCA...

I saw a black w/blue stripes GT500 in Norman the other day. What shop did you use for your mods? There are some Oklahoma Shelby's over at Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum and we are organizing a cruise to Tulsa soon.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Man, you are having better luck than me then...They see that snake in the rearview and wont have anything to do with me! Whats your major SVTChris? You drive it to class? Its hard to find parking with noone around (prevent door dings)

Sorry I'm just seeing this. I'm studying Health and Exercise Science. I'm a sophomore this year. What about you?

OUSooner

Established Member
Nice...I am a Petorleum Engineering Senior and I will graduate in May. Do you park at the duck pond?

Users who are viewing this thread