where are the ohio guys

Svets96

Established Member
Northeast ohio, Youngstown area. Lets all try to get together this spring/summer for a meet. Anyone interested in that?

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
Northeast ohio, Youngstown area. Lets all try to get together this spring/summer for a meet. Anyone interested in that?

I'm up for it.
But plan at least a month in advance and have a rain date.
Columbus area is a good location (middle of the state)....

SNCOBRA331

Established Member
north ridgeville (about twenty minutes west of cleveland)

would be interested in a meet.. i usually go to the quaker steak show on sunday nights in sheffield...

black 96 cobra..

lets get a meet going this summer ?

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
Anyone locally looking to do a swap 8.8 for my IRS? Only has 17k on it.

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member

I'm from youngstown too, but I'm about ready to get rid of my cobra. I ended up sliding into a ditch 2 weeks back and jacked up my bumper and few other things. Got the car back like 3 days ago and it looked pretty good. Well today while I was at physical therapy,s ome douche bag backed into my car and left. Cant even imagine how someone hit it considering I don't park remotely close to anyone for that very reason. When i came out there still wasnt any cars around me. I didn't notice it till i got home but called the place because I believe they have surveillance cameras. Unfortunately they were closed, but I swear you can't have anything nice in this city without someone messing it up.:fm:

Satyr

Established Member
I would be down for a meet at some time...Cleveland or Columbus would be good areas to meet.

Satyr

Established Member
In Stow right now but building a house in Willoughby (east side of Cleveland) soon. Anyone up on the east side?

I had a relative living in Willoughby Hills for years...right on 91.
That's only about a few miles from me.

We should meet up some time!

Users who are viewing this thread