where are all of the good vendors???

20-COBRA-03

Banned
hey guys... its time i'm doing away with my log style headers, and fabbing up some stainless (tubular)... and revamping the rest of my hot side. anyways, where is the hot spot where all of you fellow fabricators buy your materials? stainless is so damn expensive, but who is reasonable now adays? also, who sells the *good* v-band clamps? thanks in advance

prostkr

Established Member
For SS under 3" I shop here just for the fact the piping is of excellent quality. There v bands are also decent. Columbia river. Tube Bending & Fabrication - Columbia River Mandrel Bending

Race parts solutions has great prices on alum pipe and just about any other odds and ends you may need. There vbands are expensive but the best I have ever used. RacePartSolutions - Fast Parts At Discount Prices

Tread stone has decent pricing on odds and ends, flanges, couplings and clamps ect. Turbo Kits | Intercoolers | Turbo Manifolds | Wastegates | Blow Off Valves | Turbochargers | Silicone Hose

Stainless/alum 4" and up. I use Wolfe aircraft. Mostly on diesel trucks ect. tube bending,pipe bending,tube bending fabrication,exhaust tube bending,pipe bending fabrication,bent elbows,Woolf Aircraft Products

Users who are viewing this thread