When Your Phone is at 1%...

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I just can’t find these type of videos impressive, mainly because they’re made by a generation that probably spent days or possibly weeks repeatedly filming until they got it right. When it happens live that’s a different story.

Just one massive waste of effort and time. Learn to frame, weld, machie, etc. and film that, something other than this useless bullshit.

Sorry, long day dealing with morons.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I just can’t find these type of videos impressive, mainly because they’re made by a generation that probably spent days or possibly weeks repeatedly filming until they got it right. When it happens live that’s a different story.

Just one massive waste of effort and time. Learn to frame, weld, machie, etc. and film that, something other than this useless bullshit.

Sorry, long day dealing with morons.

I respect a good Rube Goldberg machine or domino chain, but yeah not a fan of these. At least we're not sitting around flipping water bottles anymore. I call this progress?

Used to love building Rube Goldberg machines as a kid. Great way to teach creativity and problem solving. Unfortunately too much time for the Tik Tok gen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread