When will MB "Weapons" be available

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Well, The villains have a great track record, and I have never heard of a failure. The MB's have less history, but a few guys I know have run them pretty hard for a season or two, and they have not shown any evidence of flex or stress fractures. The MB is a good looking wheel if you are looking for an alternative to a standard 5 spoke wheel.

TroyV

Established Member
The wheels just arrived two days ago. I have some Avon Tech R's getting mounted on them next week. My car is in storage. It won't be on the road again until March.

Mike Miller received and mounted his MB Comps though I'll send you a pic of that. Personally, I like the design of the Weapon wheel better, but the Comps looks great too. I can't post pics here for some reason so I'll send you an email.

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Winter0405001.jpg

MB Competiton

TroyV

Established Member
Hey Mike. Your sig is off.

You forgot all the MM stuff, the welding, the FR's, the cobbled exhaust etc..

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
For less then 24 hours.....Besides, considering Mike's isn't even built yet and his is in his sig I think I am ok ;-)

TroyV

Established Member
Maybe the shipping scale is off but I weighed mine at 20.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
TroyV said:
Maybe the shipping scale is off but I weighed mine at 20.

Hmm, not too shabby. Weird that MB would have it wrong - you'd think it'd be a selling point to advertise it as light as it can be.

TroyV

Established Member
Now you have me curious. 2 pounds is a big difference. I think I'll weigh all four together, and divide....perhaps the scale is more accurate with more weight.....not that it is a deal breaker by any means...but like I said...I'm really curious now. :)

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
TroyV said:
Now you have me curious. 2 pounds is a big difference. I think I'll weigh all four together, and divide....perhaps the scale is more accurate with more weight.....not that it is a deal breaker by any means...but like I said...I'm really curious now. :)

Let me know what you find out. Those wheels are quite a bargin at that price even if they a tad heavier. :beer:

TroyV

Established Member
I just weighed them again. I get 20 pounds per. This time I stacked them up on the scale and divided.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
TroyV said:
I just weighed them again. I get 20 pounds per. This time I stacked them up on the scale and divided.

Well damn that rocks! Wish I had known before I made my wheel purchase. Thanks for verifying. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread