When do order banks open?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Ill just suck it up, and drive my 14 Raptor through this winter again, and hope the new one comes March/April.
Both times that I have ordered my Raptor, they have been delivered in the dead of winter!
I am a sucker for Avalanche.

#FirstWorldProblems

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Asterisk next to Avalanche...bottom of the page, late availability.

looks like a star to me...which is new for this year. Along with Lightning Blue. but, that pdf isn't very clean either.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
according to the bottom of the page, "2" is what denotes late availability and there is only a "2" next to shadow black.
You're right.

From my phone they both look like stars.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ObieFox

Established Member
I'm going with the new blue to match my B5 Hellcat Challenger. Choosing between a HC and a Raptor each day....truly a first world problem.....

I'm leaning base supercab plus Torsen front diff and a brake controller...$49k MSRP all done. The mid and lux stuff is all lipstick IMO.

I hope everyone else loads them up to $65k...That will make my depreciation next to nothing when I trade it in a few years later. :)

Last edited:

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Don't be bitter lol

Order banks are typically open a month before the prices and specs are released. 13/14 GT500. Boss. GT350. Etc

Bitter over what? I've been enjoying my Raptor for almost 4 years. Nothing to be bitter over. I can easily afford a new one, if I want one.

TxRR

Established Member
Order submitted. Lightning Blue, super crew, 208 package, decal package, tail gate package, $61k.

Users who are viewing this thread