When can you order a 2011 Raptor?

steeltoe

Established Member
Should be able to order a 2011 Raptor now. Delivery will probably be December/January timeframe. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Tuxedo Black '11 6.2L Super Cab. Was going to buy a '10 that is currently sitting on a dealer's lot, but the productivity screen peaked my interest as well as a few other minor options being offered on the new model year.

Blue 5.4 Raptors are better :D lololol I'm going to be looking into retro fitting some of those new options on to my truck.

WydOpen

Established Member
Hey steeltoe, there are quite a few things being offered on the '11 that I don't think will be easily adapted to the '10 trucks. The biggest is the productivity screen. I also like the new SelectShift transmission, integrated spotter mirrors, 110V power inverter in center console and auto up/down windows.

The Captain on my ship bought a blue 5.4 Raptor. I remember walking in to his office with a brochure and he got all excited. The next day he came in all bummed out. Said he took the brochure home to his wife and she claimed dibs and he got her old '07 F150 Harley, lol. They got the truck within a week and she loves it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hey steeltoe, there are quite a few things being offered on the '11 that I don't think will be easily adapted to the '10 trucks. The biggest is the productivity screen. I also like the new SelectShift transmission, integrated spotter mirrors, 110V power inverter in center console and auto up/down windows.

The Captain on my ship bought a blue 5.4 Raptor. I remember walking in to his office with a brochure and he got all excited. The next day he came in all bummed out. Said he took the brochure home to his wife and she claimed dibs and he got her old '07 F150 Harley, lol. They got the truck within a week and she loves it.

Don't forget the telescoping steering wheel.

steeltoe

Established Member

I'm hoping the productivity screen is as easy to do as swapping a HUD into a non-HUD Vette but it's going to be expensive. The mirrors are what I want mainly because I shattered the **** out of my passenger side mirror so I'm going to replace both with 2011 ones. The one touch passenger window should just be a simple switch change.

SOCOMech

Established Member
I'm hoping the productivity screen is as easy to do as swapping a HUD into a non-HUD Vette but it's going to be expensive. The mirrors are what I want mainly because I shattered the **** out of my passenger side mirror so I'm going to replace both with 2011 ones. The one touch passenger window should just be a simple switch change.

Also keep in mind that along with the productivity screen comes differences in the steering wheel.

steeltoe

Established Member
Also keep in mind that along with the productivity screen comes differences in the steering wheel.
Yes I know this but if you look at the pics it's the buttons on side of the wheel that are different I hope I can just change those out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread