When are there going to be some parts available for these?!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Unlike the Focus, theres literally nothing besides the Cobb accessport tune for these vehicles, and all I know of is one person on another forum running it. FSwerks seems to have an intake in the works, but its been so for months now.. Any ideas when things may start rolling out for them? Would love to see a Livernois tune/package (hint hint ;-)).

wheelhopper

Established Member
Magnaflow and some other company has a video on Youtube of an exhaust. There are also 2 companies that have an aftermarket intercooler.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Magnaflow and some other company has a video on Youtube of an exhaust. There are also 2 companies that have an aftermarket intercooler.

Seems like most the shit Im finding is all in the UK..

Ill hafta look into the Magnaflow setup, thanks :beer:

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
MRT is the other company and I think their exhaust sounds like crap.
Fiesta ST Rally Sport Exhaust by MRT - YouTube

My mistake on the Magnaflow. They have one out for the standard fiesta not the ST yet, but it sounds good so hopefully when they have one for the ST it sounds as good.
Ford Fiesta - Magnaflow #16392 Sounds - YouTube

Right now my plan is to go to a shop that I have used for years to custom fab me a turbo back set up.

Yeah I'm actually looking at doing the same. A buddy up here owns Synapse, they primarily do high end honda builds but they're branching out to a lot of other platforms now. At the dyno day last week he was actually talking about using my car to fab up some stuff to put on the market. Just not sure if these are like the coyotes where something as little as an intake requires tuning etc..

Users who are viewing this thread