When are the new Sumitumos coming out?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Yea I was told there is a replacement coming out for the now discontinued HTR-Z. They werent the greatest tire, but they were like $110 each for 315/35/17. Now I need a new set and just found out they discontinued the htr-z. So the only brand street tires left that are avaliable in that size are like $260 each. Thats a huge price difference. So when is this supposed "replacement" coming out? I need them now.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Get pirellis, Sumitomos are garbage tires anyway lol.

The only tires avaliable that I have found are: Goodyear F1 GS-D3 ~$286, Dunlop SP Sport ~$293, and BFG G-force T/A KD ~$269. Thats crazy compared to the price of those sumitumos. I may end up having to go with one of the listed tires. If so, then i will get the goodyears....The very last resort is to get the Nitto DRs for $175 each but it will cost me more in the end. I can make 1 pair of goodyears last longer than 2 or 3 pairs of Nittos. Plus I need a good tire for the winter weather. What kind of Pirellis do they offer in that size? I havent really heard very good things about some of the pirelli tires. I didnt know they offered a 315.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here's a link to all the tires we offer in the 315.35.17that we have in stock. If you are looking for life, it looks like the Dunlop’s and the Goodyear’s are going to last the longest. Give us a call if you have any questions. As the 315.35.17 is a premium tire size, unfortunately, the price reflects it. I haven't heard anything about a new Sumitomo, If you find one give us a call we will do our best to get you the best price.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/searchTiresBySize.do?sw=false&cs=315&ar=35&rd=17

Users who are viewing this thread