when are orders being placed, MSRP possible?

4VFTW

Established Member
84629073.jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
Order bank for sure, he didn't mention order guides, but he said we could build and price a car tomorrow. So the order guide must be available.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Order bank for sure, he didn't mention order guides, but he said we could build and price a car tomorrow. So the order guide must be available.

I just got off the phone with the Kansas City Regional Sales Rep, if the order banks are opening tomorrow...he's clueless to it.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'm my car at pizza hut now, damn I love manuals.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I totally understand the adventure and all, for some of you if you have to purchase your car a fair distance away from your local area (meaning travel to get that MSRP deal or better), but is it worth it sometimes??

Say local dealer to you has a $5K ADM on the price of this car, you search and find one on the other side of the country from a dealer @ MSRP. With travelling (including transport costs, car rental, fuel, hotel stays, food etc etc) + getting the car home (either driving or trailering it back either via transport company or you with the car trailering it home then again add fuel, hotel, food etc etc) would it be better to just pay the $5K ADM instead???

Obviously if the ADM is stupid then by all means travel away (I would), BTW for my Trinity when I bought it new all dealers near me was ADM but a dealer on the other side of Toronto gave me $3K off when I did my order so I was happy with that. I travelled to Alberta to buy my Z06 new at a dealer there got a great deal there (financial crisis hitting everybody around that time didn't hurt in my case) and I shipped my car home via transport company...…………..still saved a ton.

Tony

Obviously the deal would need to make sense to make it worthwhile. In my case I spent $300 on a plane ticket, the dealership picked me up at the airport Nashville (I lived in Fort Worth at the time), and 1 night in a hotel for like $100, and gas/food. All in the trip was like $550 tops. The ADM's back then were anywhere from $5K - $30K, depending on which dealership you called.

I found a similar deal in High Point, NC back then as well. They offered me the same deal on the Boss 302 and the GT500 in 2011 or 2012. They told me they would never tack on an ADM to any car, but that was a few years ago. Not sure what they are doing today.

Users who are viewing this thread