Wheels made in the USA

'03 Redfire

Established Member
I am in the same boat looking for wheels preferably not made in China. My question is, are there any wheels made in the USA that dont have Lambos on the front page of their website and start at $4k a set? Doesnt have to be forged necessarily, but damn. Something around 1600 a set?

I have been looking for that as well, haven’t found anything that cheap that is USA made. Gotta be some company out there. I thought Whistler wheels were USA but I contacted them and they said 100% China made. SVE are China too...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03SVT10

Established Member
AFS is doing the 18” Cobra reps for $1800 chrome and $1100 machined I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
AFS is doing the 18” Cobra reps for $1800 chrome and $1100 machined I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
That's Savage Expensive for cast reps. You can pick up Weds RN55 for under $500/wheel.

Plenty of Japanese and Taiwanese wheels out there.

04screamingvert

Established Member
Been looking around for new wheels for my Cobra and been noticing that a lot of them are made in China. Seeing the alloy they use cheap, the manufacturing process can be sub par as well. Also they tend to be heavy. I want USA made wheels due to support our great nation, and high quality materials and manufacturing processing be used.

What are the known USA manufacturers? Weld and CCW are the only ones I’m aware of. Found out Whistler wheels are Chinese made yesterday after talking with customer service. Race star are Chinese as well. SVE Chinese too?
PFA

Thanks in advance View attachment 1629547

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I think AFS are made in California. Actually I would love to find a pair of cobra 17 inch chrome 10 1/2 inch AFS wheels if anybody would like to sell them contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread