Wheels and OR Tires

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I have for sale 4 barely used (500 miles) 215/45/17 Exclaim UHP's

Tires are very nice, excellent in the wet and dry, super quiet and smooth ride.

I am going to need to go with a more aggressive tire now that I put the Procharger on.

Tires are mounted on my Summer Wheels, Kazera KZ-A's Black 5 spoke with chrome rim..

I can sell the tires seperately for 200 OBO, or I can sell them mounted and ready to roll on the KZA's for 500 Firm.

Wheels are excellent shape, and tires are like new.

Lemme know now as I am still running my winter package and they have not been put back on the car yet.

Ken

:beer::beer:

Here is the info from Tire Rack....................

The Exclaim UHP is General Tire's Ultra High Performance Summer tire that was developed for the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans. While meeting minimum tread design standards to be "M+S" branded, the Exclaim UHP is designed to provide high levels of traction, response and control in dry conditions, along with superior hydroplaning resistance in wet conditions. We do not suggest Exclaim UHP tires be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The Exclaim UHP uses a 2nd generation, ultra high performance silica compound molded into a directional tread design that features wide, solid shoulder tread blocks and a high-tech contour to combine responsive handling with dry traction. Its Double-V directional tread pattern enhances wet performance. Together, the tread compound and design help sweep water away from between the tire’s contact patch and the road to improve wet grip while reducing the possibility of hydroplaning. The tire’s internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wound jointless nylon on top of polyester body plies to combine responsive handling and cornering stability with high-speed durability.

Survey Results Results based on 1297 submissions of our online tire survey.

Surveyed Averages 4 98% 8.1 8.5 8.5 8.1 8.7 8.1 N/A N/A N/A 8.6 8.3 8.3 9,146,083

Would You Buy This Tire Again?
Most said: "Probably" (Average of 8.1 out of 10)

How Did This Tire Rank In Its Category?
4 out of 40 tires (Score of 8.4 vs best tire in category score of 8.5)

Compare This Tire to Other Ultra High Performance Summer Tires
Color Key
Superior (8.6-10)
Fair (2.6-4.5)
Excellent (6.6-8.5) Unacceptable (0-2.5)
Good (4.6-6.5)

Users who are viewing this thread