Wheel/Tire quote

machsf

Established Member
Trying to get a quote on some wheels/tires. The rims are silver (not chrome, anthricite, black chrome, etc) FR500 replica's 2 18x9's and 2 18x10's.
For tires please include any of your recommendations. In the rear I want 295/35's and in the front 265/35's .
These will need to be balnced and shipped to 94080. Thanks, much appreciated. If you want you can email me [email protected]

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post. We would like to help you with your wheel and tire needs.

Let me start out by telling you that shipping and sales tax is free for CA. residents. We also mount and balance every wheel and tire package for free :thumbsup:

We currently do not carry the FR500 in the silver finish. in the sizes you requested, we can order this wheel model in gloss black, hyper black, chrome, and anthracite. Here's the price breakdown:

18x9 (painted finish) - $136.00 each
18x9 (chrome finish) - $186.00 each

18x10 (painted finish) - $145.00 each
18x10 (chrome finish) - $195.00 each

If you want a tire that handles well on the street I would look into the BFG KDW (NT). If you want a tire with a little more dry traction that you can run on the street and track take a close look at the new Nitto NT05. Here's a link with our current pricing on both models.

Let me know how I can be of further assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread