Wheel Replicas

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Has anyone had any experience with their wheels? Good/Bad/Horrible?

I'm thinking of getting a new set of wheels for my car and am thinking their deep dish
FR500's in black chrome would look great on my car.

Thoughts?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I ordered a set of rims from them for our 06 GT. They were good quality and no issues. I went through them because none of the other companies had what I was looking for.

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Has anyone had any experience with their wheels? Good/Bad/Horrible?

I'm thinking of getting a new set of wheels for my car and am thinking their deep dish
FR500's in black chrome would look great on my car.

Thoughts?

We are a dealer for Wheel Replica's and i can say we sell quite a bit of their wheels. We have tons of happy customers and have received great feedback. Feel free to let me know if i can help you with a set.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
We are a dealer for Wheel Replica's and i can say we sell quite a bit of their wheels. We have tons of happy customers and have received great feedback. Feel free to let me know if i can help you with a set.

Thanks Blake,

I'll definitely be ordering from you then as shipping wont have to go too far.

Venom351R

Established Member
Mine came with black chrome wheel replicas. I was not sure of the brand until I pulled the wheel off one day and look at the back of it. I think if you up keep the wheels they will stay looking good quite awhile. My wheels have a few blemishes in them where they were not taken care of as well as they could have been. Overall they are nice wheels though. Mine are 18X9 front 18X10 rear.
IMG_7613.jpg
1931500_234124986925878_2997880498339683477_n.jpg

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mine came with black chrome wheel replicas. I was not sure of the brand until I pulled the wheel off one day and look at the back of it. I think if you up keep the wheels they will stay looking good quite awhile. My wheels have a few blemishes in them where they were not taken care of as well as they could have been. Overall they are nice wheels though. Mine are 18X9 front 18X10 rear. View attachment 1673610 View attachment 1673611

Looks great!

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Mine came with black chrome wheel replicas. I was not sure of the brand until I pulled the wheel off one day and look at the back of it. I think if you up keep the wheels they will stay looking good quite awhile. My wheels have a few blemishes in them where they were not taken care of as well as they could have been. Overall they are nice wheels though. Mine are 18X9 front 18X10 rear. View attachment 1673610 View attachment 1673611

Looks real good, Thanks for the pictures.
I am going a different direction though. Going to take a look at a pair of gently used Chrome SVE Series 2 18x9/10 this week. We'll see how it turns out?

Users who are viewing this thread