Wheel question

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
How would a wheel with 7.125" backspacing, 44mm offset, 20" x 10" wide with 12m.m. X 1.50 adapter fit on a L? Would there be turning issues?

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Use a 1.25" thick adapter up front and the wheels will sit the same as stockers and you shouldn't have any issues with clearance unless you're L is lowered more than 3" up front. You can use 1.5" adapters out back and it'll look good.

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
Use a 1.25" thick adapter up front and the wheels will sit the same as stockers and you shouldn't have any issues with clearance unless you're L is lowered more than 3" up front. You can use 1.5" adapters out back and it'll look good.

EXACTLY what I was looking for. The place i wanted to deal with offers 2" thickness. is that to much? Ill also call to see if theyll do the thickness you mentioned above. Thx again. May order these tomorrow. :coolman:

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
who makes custom adapters? called one place and all they will make is 2" thicknes.

Edit:
Found a place. Seems like safety is a HUGE issue going this route which explains why few have done it. Just waiting on pricing before I decide.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread