Wheel opinions needed

Badass02GT

Established Member
Well I was originally gonna get the XXR 536s in black chromium BUT they cant assure me they will be in before Carlisle All Ford Nationals so now I think I found another wheel I like. They will be 18x8.75 and 18x9.75s, Give me you thoughts,

This wheels, XXR 530,
530.gif

5301.gif

In this color,
527.gif

On this,
2012-03-18_12-27-43_223.jpg

Last edited:

Mike@TF

Established Member
steve at trueforged has some wheels that are perfect for your car ready to go..they are 18x9 and 18x11's true forged sleepers...chrome face polished lip made for a 99-04 solid..they are my wheels i never put on the car.. let me know if your interested

Badass02GT

Established Member
steve at trueforged has some wheels that are perfect for your car ready to go..they are 18x9 and 18x11's true forged sleepers...chrome face polished lip made for a 99-04 solid..they are my wheels i never put on the car.. let me know if your interested

I wish I had the extra money for True Forged but my budget is around $800ish.

46-062

Established Member
Get them if YOU like them. Nobody else's opinion should matter. If you can't decide what to get all by yourself, keep your old wheels.

Badass02GT

Established Member
After some research and googling I discovered the XXRs weren't my best choice as with having the universal lug pattern they are weak and break at the center occasionally. My car will be pushed hard once in awhile so I figured the best option for me is the SVE Drifts in the hyper silver. Good thing is theres not many New Edge cars running them yet so Ill still have the "not like everyone else" look that I wanted. Thanks for the help and input!!!

Users who are viewing this thread