Wheel offsets...which one?

Teej281

Established Member
Hey all!

I used to be more well-versed with wheel sizing in regards to offsets and backspacing for these cars. But recently I've been out of the wheel game and lost most of what I used to know. I'm going to be looking around to try to get me some new wheels. The wheels in question are 18" Weld RTS wheels.

The wheels I'll be getting are 18x9 or 18x9.5 fronts and 18x11 rear to run 275/35 front and 315/30 rear BFG G-Force Rival tires. For the front, I was looking at the sizing available for the 18x9.5 and there is a 6.2 backspacing with a 24mm offset, and those numbers sound familiar. That sounds more like the offset and backspacing for a rear wheel, but I dont remember what the front sizing would be. The 18x9 wheel has an available 5.7 backspacing and an 18mm backspacing, which I thought sounded much more in line with what seemed familiar to me from my past research.

Now for the rear, there are options for backspacing for 6.7 backspacing with an 18mm offset or a 7.2 backspacing with a 30mm offset. I'm trying to keep with the 18x11 size to better fit the 315's and keep the sidewalls tight.

If you all could help me figure these sizes out, I would appreciate it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread