Wheel help

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Hey guys I have to admit I HATE HATE HATE the wheels on my boss. I really want to put a set of 18's on it so I can put a nice fat tire on the back. Is it possible with the brembo brakes to put 18's on the front? As well I would like to know if any of you know for a fact what is the widest wheel I can put on the back? I have 19x11.5's on the back of my 03 Cobra and love them, however I can not bolt them on the Boss due to the offset difference.

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
The early model GT500s had front Brembo brakes and had 18" rims. The current GT500 convertibles do as well. You just need the correct offset

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
the boss race cars use the ford racing bbs 18x10 wheels on all 4 corners. those cars all run the same brembo caliper to start with. the fr500c use the same brembo caliper and 18x10 fikse wheels.

question. why do you want a fat rear tire on the car?

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
the boss race cars use the ford racing bbs 18x10 wheels on all 4 corners. those cars all run the same brembo caliper to start with. the fr500c use the same brembo caliper and 18x10 fikse wheels.

question. why do you want a fat rear tire on the car?

I won't be road racing it, so I'd like a classic mustang stance is all. So in short purly ascetics.

Users who are viewing this thread