Wheel delima help

Badass02GT

Established Member
Wheel delimma help

Right now I have black chromium XXR 526s on order with Next Level but they are on backorder. So my delimma is I NEED the wheels no later then May 28th so I can get the tires mounted and get them on the car before Carlisle. BUT not even XXR can give me a yes/no if that will happen. Next level does tell me it shouldnt be a problem but if XXR cant give a date how can NL.

Knowing the above should I hold out for the XXRs or pull the trigger on black chrome FR500s from AM or something else? Heres what they are going on and I have $800 to spend on just wheels(maybe more if needed), I already have my tires.

2012-03-18_12-27-43_223.jpg

PS; I want something alittle different then you see on every 99-04 at shows which is why I want rid of the Saleens.

Last edited:

Badass02GT

Established Member
Cancel order. Call Steve at True Forged. Buy decent wheels.

Wanna give me the extra $$ for that?? lol A phone call to Steve will be in the future I just cant right now, next spring they will be on it though. These are just to get my through this show season!

With having 1 year old twin boys and 8 & 10yo boys the extra money for TF wheels is far and few between!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread