wheel decision

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Well I have a 2011 premium package 5.0. I am in a debate on which wheels I want to put on it. Its lowered with ford racing 1.5'' springs. My choices are..

The 19 in. wheels off of my dads 2010 shelby. Or the new silver RTR's...
Maybe just maybe..the silver and black boss replicas..Maybe someone can do a photoshop? thanks guys

123y0eo.jpg

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I really like the 2010 gt500 coupe wheels! Also love the boss wheels on a black car, and I like how you can get them staggered.

cdog1157

Established Member
I really like the looks of the silver RTR's and being able to rotate is a plus, although I really wanted to get 20's. The RTR's are offset perfectly IMO and I'll probably end up with them.

acrbill

Established Member
If you like the silver RTRs check out the Bremmer Kraft BR05 over at tire rack. I got a 9/8 stagger with Hankook tires (very good reviews) and pressure sensors for 1,800 shipped. Its not much more if you decide to go with 9" all around. They are also a bit lighter than most other 19" wheels they have listed.

fh1.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Well I have a 2011 premium package 5.0. I am in a debate on which wheels I want to put on it. Its lowered with ford racing 1.5'' springs. My choices are..

The 19 in. wheels off of my dads 2010 shelby. Or the new silver RTR's...
Maybe just maybe..the silver and black boss replicas..Maybe someone can do a photoshop? thanks guys

123y0eo.jpg

The 19" GT 500 wheels are too similar to what you have. I would say the silver RTR's and they will look awesome on black!

Users who are viewing this thread