What's your worst break-up?

ViciousJay

Established Member
JnCGgGW.gif

ViciousJay

Established Member
there some heat in this response!! lol
LOL, I've been married and still pound the vag, there is no way in the depths of hell I'm getting married again. Also I like my fun and got nurtured. I can have all the fun I want and never worry about a crazy coming after my finances.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
my exwife pulled up a Penske truck while I was at work loaded it up and moved back to Dallas. I was stunned but it ended up for the best. Bitch still tries to facebook friend me. It's been 23 years.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You know your old when you can say your worst breakup was your best breakup. What's life without stories. Best advice is. Live and learn! Annnnnnnnd. Don't be a bitch!

nxhappy

Established Member
this is the definition of an svtp answer

OP relationships are tough. You're still young. Crush as much pussy as you can find because once you hit your late 30s and 40s the game changes drastically.
goodamn this is soooo true, and OP has no idea hahaha

nxhappy

Established Member
So I'm pretty young (24) and I recently broke up with my girlfriend, we were dating a little over a year. But things have been hard for me. We lived together for majority of the year and we purchased and raised a puppy together. Its like we had a little family going and just like that it was all gone. The gf decided she wasn't happy anymore and felt she couldn't give me the love and attention I deserve so we decided to end it.

She moved out and took the dog, so I not only lost the dog I dedicated so much time and money into but I also lost a friend. I recently moved out to a new state (military) and I was gracious enough to meet her and basically dedicated all my time and effort into our relationship. She was just about the only friend I had out in this new state so now she is gone I am pretty lonely tbh.

I am not looking for sympathy or anything like that because I know people have it a lot harder but I do know that talking about it helps and I was also curious to hear some other peoples break up story's to help me cope lol.

Thanks

ah, to be 24 and ****ing every day LOL
don't rush it bro. forget about it. between now and 30 A LOT happens. During this time ....you figure out who you are. Sounds gay I know ....but it's true.

if you have the time off and some cash ....you should travel the world. Go to a different country...Meet new people. Bang new pussy. Experience new cultures. It will clear your mind and you will be a brand new you. Trust me if you don't do it now it will be a LONG time before you have another chance. Maybe talk to some buddies, I bet a few of them will come with you. The USD is strong so in many countries you can live like a king for a month with hardly any money.

Users who are viewing this thread