What's your worst break-up?

Dusten

Established Member
Holy shit...she came clean when you retired? Either way, that is some ****ed up shit.
No she didn't come clean. One of the guys wife's called me, sent me screenshots between her hubby and my wife. Which lead me to more people. She didn't admit anything even after confronted.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
So I'm pretty young (24) and I recently broke up with my girlfriend, we were dating a little over a year. But things have been hard for me. We lived together for majority of the year and we purchased and raised a puppy together. Its like we had a little family going and just like that it was all gone. The gf decided she wasn't happy anymore and felt she couldn't give me the love and attention I deserve so we decided to end it.

She moved out and took the dog, so I not only lost the dog I dedicated so much time and money into but I also lost a friend. I recently moved out to a new state (military) and I was gracious enough to meet her and basically dedicated all my time and effort into our relationship. She was just about the only friend I had out in this new state so now she is gone I am pretty lonely tbh.

I am not looking for sympathy or anything like that because I know people have it a lot harder but I do know that talking about it helps and I was also curious to hear some other peoples break up story's to help me cope lol.

Thanks
OP I had a bit of fun with my earlier reply about comparing women with cars. It occurs to me though, that you are really in the middle of it (the pain and hurt) right now. I will agree with some other posters in that dont let this experience own you or your emotions man. Nothing hurts like loving a woman and her hurting your heart and that is no laughing matter. Just keep focused on remembering THIS PAIN WILL PASS! And afterwards you will be a better man having experieced this. Heck man, you are young! You will change women, careers, places to live, many dreams to come and such multiple times throughout your life. Almost guaranteed. Again, focus on what really matters in life right now...And a girl like that isn’t one of them. Buck up little camper! Your gonna be ok bro. Move forward and God bless.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Nope. I started dating a 23 year old(I'm 39)
giphy.gif

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
OP I'll leave you with some more words of wisdom and a story.
Wisdom. Take the best picture of you in uniform and use it for Tinder. Talk about your stamina and how you want to find a lady to treat right. Then wait for the cougars to roll in.

After that, Thank God & Jesus that you don't have any property or children to split up.

As for my best/worst break up.... I was with my ex and we had a kid. I left a good paying job to start my own business in June 2001. I was doing well but 9/11 happened. I muddled through but 10/28/2001 I had a blockage in my intestine and it exploded. I damn near died, hospital 8 days. Couldn't work, no UI, no DI, I was going under.
March 2002, The Ex tell's me she can't do it anymore needs change.
I leave with everything in my pick-up truck and borrowed money for a new rented place. It was hard. I kept chugging along and all the while my ex was suing me for child support and just being a ****.

I met my wife 2/22/2003. I won custody of my son June, 2006. Got married Oct, 2007. Bought a house June 2010, bought my dream house September, 2013. Raised my son, contemplating buying a GT500, or C8.
As for my Ex..................
She met a dirt bag, knocked up twice, dude left her. She lives at home with her mom, total loser, doing nothing with her life.
Moral of the story is get the **** back up and keep hitting, it's a long game but you can't win if you quit.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
She left me my pension, but the 1500 in child support hurts.

As far as ending... I tried for myself. Didn't work. Guess I wasn't supposed to die. At least that's what I use to keep going. I still have work left.

NO woman is worth ending your own life over. Kill them with kindness, make your life better than theirs and it will eat her alive. With a good positive attitude and a smooth running life someone better will be along shortly

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member
NO woman is worth ending your own life over. Kill them with kindness, make your life better than theirs and it will eat her alive. With a good positive attitude and a smooth running life someone better will be along shortly

It wasn't over her. I had just left the Navy. I was unemployed, basically homeless, she'd taken my kids, I had nothing.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
It wasn't over her. I had just left the Navy. I was unemployed, basically homeless, she'd taken my kids, I had nothing.

That is a dark place. After separation from the military it leaves a LOT of questions and uncertainty. If you ever need anything feel free to call me at (406) 855-8345. We have a great group of friends up here and several are former military. My buddy Mackay does a lot with Montana wounded warriors and takes them on private hunts.
It sounds like you are in a better place now but that offer is always open. Even if you are just passing through our great state or on vacation. We are all a little nuts... but in a good way

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Be glad all you had vested was a dog. A lot of us old timers have been through some serious shit. Divorce with a million plus in property and assets in contention that involved some serious civil law suits that drained years of my life.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ViciousJay

Established Member
OP, listen and listen hard. DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, if you find the right girl just buy her a ring and tell her marriage is a piece of paper. Second, if you find a girl to settle with, buy the house in your name ONLY! Third, You always buy dogs in pairs, if the lady you are with leaves you let her take her own damn dog which leaves you with your companion.

You can play house and protect your ass as well. Trust me, I walked out failed of a relationship 4.5 years dating and 6 months of being married to that psycho and licked my fingers clean and kept all my toys and investments. If we had a kid I'd would have fought hard for custody but thankfully it never happened. She's married to a co worker she cheated on me with has a kid and I still make more with my income than her and that babies daddy.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
OP, listen and listen hard. DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, if you find the right girl just buy her a ring and tell her marriage is a piece of paper. Second, if you find a girl to settle with, buy the house in your name ONLY! Third, You always buy dogs in pairs, if the lady you are with leaves you let her take her own damn dog which leaves you with your companion.

You can play house and protect your ass as well. Trust me, I walked out failed of a relationship 4.5 years dating and 6 months of being married to that psycho and licked my fingers clean and kept all my toys and investments. If we had a kid I'd would have fought hard for custody but thankfully it never happened. She's married to a co worker she cheated on me with has a kid and I still make more with my income than her and that babies daddy.

there some heat in this response!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread