Whats your Milage on your Cobra?

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
Just hit 30,095 this afternoon:banana: It makes me sad, one year ago she was just under 24k. I try to keep the miles off but can't resist driving her.:burnout:

6K a year is good. Love that TB with black top.
My goal is 4-5K per year.

RED99VASVT

Established Member
Milage

99 Cobra with 214K with only normal maintenance stuff (e.g. waterpump, inner tie rod ends, lower ball joints, etc.) and still going strong. DD with mostly highway miles VA to MD weekly.

CanuckCobra

Established Member
Just ticked over 84,000 Kilometers that's about 52,000 miles for you yanks..

I blew a spark plug out at 80,000 km

Rebuilt with forged btm end, just added 4.30's and AC427 bushings last week and it's like having a whole new car..LOVE it!!

If your thinking of either mod, don't think just do it!!

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
99 Cobra with 214K with only normal maintenance stuff (e.g. waterpump, inner tie rod ends, lower ball joints, etc.) and still going strong. DD with mostly highway miles VA to MD weekly.

holy shitake

And I thought I was getting there with 108K....

bent99

Established Member

That is some good s@#$ right there.

Canty

500+ HP Cobra is my goal
Established Member
I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT!!! 120K and she still runs like a raped ape. Only issue was a trans issue which was due to a tech school not filling it with fuid...and DRIVING IT!!! Note to self...do all work yourself. Anyway, I keep all fulid changed before it needs it and I will romp on it every now and then, but all in all...for 120K the car has no issues....Im jealous of some of you...17K...56k...

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT!!! 120K and she still runs like a raped ape. Only issue was a trans issue which was due to a tech school not filling it with fuid...and DRIVING IT!!! Note to self...do all work yourself. Anyway, I keep all fulid changed before it needs it and I will romp on it every now and then, but all in all...for 120K the car has no issues....Im jealous of some of you...17K...56k...

Ummm, did you see the guy above you with 214,000 miles?

Users who are viewing this thread