whats your favorite wheel on a Black SN?

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
I'm looking to get new wheels on my 94 and i'm having a really hard time making my mind up. I'm going with 17s and would like deep dish in the rear. Also I do not like chrome.

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
chrome saleens... if you don't mind that everyone else has them... or you some anthracite fr500's like stated above!

97BlackCobra

Getting ready to order chrome Y2K Cobra R's here, for my 97. I almost went for the Saleens, but I have never seen Y2K's on a Cobra around here.

J.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
im loving my new wheels
+1 your wheels are just sick. I would get a set, but there's nothing wrong with mine and i'd rather put money into suspension, drivetrain, or motor.

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
18" chrome saleens or 18" chrome y2k's........i have 17" y2k's currently and hate them because they are not big enough for this body style

97BlackCobra

im going with the 17's, I know the 18's would look better. But just trying to be practical. Tire's would cost a ton more etc. Rather put the money I save into performance mods and maybe a new paint job.

I would love to see some pics of chrome 17 inch Y2K's on a black SN95, kinda hard to find

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I like those gunmetal cobra r's. I have never seen them. They are not too bad for $429 a set. Anybody have pictures with them on their car? I like the antracite look a lot.

solidsnakesvt

Established Member
I agree with black fr500's with the deep dish and polished lip. Thats what I have on my car and the polished lip really helps it stand out. Also you can go to tirerack.com and put the different rims on your car to get an idea.

blackfang

Established Member
You want pics..here ya go.

Bullitt10.jpg

Bullitt9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread