What's up guys? Ordered at 2014 GT500

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey fellas, been a LONG time since I've been in here and had my '04 Cobra (still miss it).
Anyway, I've moved back to the area (Toledo) and recently ordered a 2014 GT500, VERY excited :rockon:
Car will be:
> 2014 GT500 coupe
> Sterling grey metallic with blue stripes
> glass roof
> recaro seats
> SVT performance package
> electronics package

Will look like this but with a glass roof:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7221/7311525574_b7f8b794c4_b.jpg

Anyway, anyone have any contacts at the plant?
I'd love to see the car on the assembly line, I heard they used to do that and know MCT did a few plant tours i the past.
Any help appreciated, would be interested in getting together for some MCT meets this year.
-J
:beer:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Congrats....you going to go to NMRA which is now at Norwalk?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, I plan on winning True Street at Norwalk :)...seriously. Sad to see it leave Milan but Norwalk is a first-class facility.
Thanks guys, I'll check in and see if I can make any events after the car comes in.
Anyone have any contacts at the plant? Would love a few pics while its on the assembly line.
-J

Last edited:

Blksnke

Established Member
cant the dealer set up something for you. we as MCT don't set up anything there. when I went thru the plant when ford had the tour for woodward cruise, there was a guy who got his pic when the engine met the car.

quad

Established Member
That will look sick! The blue stripes looks great with that color - nice and subtle. Congrats!

quad

Established Member
Being built tom! Early June delivery.
-J
Is it assembled at Flat Rock? I recall when we went on a tour that Snakebyte was able to see his GT500 move along the assembly line. If I recall correctly he asked if they could spray some areas they typically skip like the underside of the hood, trunk area etc.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Is it assembled at Flat Rock? I recall when we went on a tour that Snakebyte was able to see his GT500 move along the assembly line. If I recall correctly he asked if they could spray some areas they typically skip like the underside of the hood, trunk area etc.

Yep, all Mustangs/GT500s are at Flat Rock, only things like Super Snakes are assembled at Shelby in Vegas after normal production at Flat Rock.
And dammit, that's what I was hoping to accomplish, actually seeing the car at Flat Rock, it will likely be finished today or tomorrow, would have killed for that experience :nonono:
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for 700-750rwhp on 93, maybe going to try E85.
Off the top of my head:
Longtubes, off-road H with factory catback (REALLY liked hearing this combo in Florida)
10% lower pulley/balancer
SCJ oval TB
JLT CAI

And that's all the power mods really needed to hit 700+rwhp, thank you Ford SVT :)
-J

Users who are viewing this thread