what's up guys...just picked up my first Mustang!

White SHO

Established Member
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say I got my first Mustang. I love it! 1999 Cobra, white/black, 24k on car, 8k on 2001 cobra motor, 75 miles on tranny/driveshaft..75 miles on new seat leather. All this cuz I'm PICKY! haha....picked her up for $18000

has 4.10 gears, steeda springs, and sub frame connectors\

think I did good on price? it's MINT MINT MINT!

Woo hoo! I'm happy to finally be in a stang!

love bandit2

Established Member
sounds like a sweet car... The price is excellent! especially for having all the new parts. I found a 99' cobra with 9000 miles on it for $20,000 and in PERFECT condition... I was really tempted to trade in my '98 for it, but it got sold (in less than 3 days!). I like the new body style/revised interior (in my opinion, the '98 interior is pretty crappy, ESPECIALLY the seats). And I'd rather go autocrossing than to the drag strip, so the IRS would suit that well. Oh well... Have fun with the snake.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by White SHO
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say I got my first Mustang. I love it! 1999 Cobra, white/black, 24k on car, 8k on 2001 cobra motor, 75 miles on tranny/driveshaft..75 miles on new seat leather. All this cuz I'm PICKY! haha....picked her up for $18000

has 4.10 gears, steeda springs, and sub frame connectors\

think I did good on price? it's MINT MINT MINT!

Woo hoo! I'm happy to finally be in a stang!

gotta love the 4.10's in the cobra!congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread