Whats up fella's |NEW from IL

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Yep, that's me...been there a little over two years now. Tell a couple people you're looking for a car and before you know it everybody knows and is constantly asking if you've found one. haha

I took a look at your cardomain page...love those saleens on there man! Do the Kewanee cops give you any hassle about no front license plate? Just curious b/c I don't plan on ruining my bumper by drilling four holes in it! lol Take it easy...probably see you around town over the summer.

lol, I know how word spreads like wild fire. That's why I never really open my mouth about anything associated with my car anymore when I'm in town. Too many people gossip. According to others my car has been wrecked several times, has had a supercharger installed, a turbo kit, and a set of cams installed. That's all news to me.. haha

About the license plate deal, I got a warning ticket from the Kewanee police once for no front plate about maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I just never did anything about it. I haven't gotten even a second glance from them since. So, suffice to say they don't give me a hard time about it.

Maybe this summer we can go take some pictures or cruise together a little bit. Would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread