Whats the name of the online ford OEM parts store?

spike_africa

Established Member
There was a dealer with amazing prices on OEM Ford parts. I can't recall their name or website and I need a few vacuum lines and other Emissions items replaced. Can anyone help me?

Thanks guys.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm pretty sure he means Tousley Ford, but then again he hasn't provided more specifics per the questions above. If it IS Tousley, remember that you get an SVTP discount.

On a side note, I wish those who start a thread asking a question at least check back and post a follow-up. This thread is 2 days old and the OP hasn't stated whether or not he got the answer he was looking for. This also helps others when they do a search and go to a thread expecting/hoping to find an answer.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'm pretty sure he means Tousley Ford, but then again he hasn't provided more specifics per the questions above. If it IS Tousley, remember that you get an SVTP discount.

On a side note, I wish those who start a thread asking a question at least check back and post a follow-up. This thread is 2 days old and the OP hasn't stated whether or not he got the answer he was looking for. This also helps others when they do a search and go to a thread expecting/hoping to find an answer.

Yes, I wish people would follow up their threads as well. At Tousleyfordparts.com, the discount is already built in to their prices, you don't have to do anything special.

Users who are viewing this thread