Whats the highest horsepower ever with ported eaton?

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I am wondering what to expect power wise out of the new setup I am about to do. One of my head gaskets just popped and I said screw it I havent done anything to the car power wise in awhile so this is whats going on:

302 stroker, heads, cams, posi ported blower, 4lb lower, supporting mods blah blah blah

Is this enough to make 550+ on torco? Car has longtubes as well. Also you guys think this will be more than enough to get into the 6s in the 1/8th? Car has seen 7.49s at 94mph before longtubes and k member.

What is the most power you can have with a ported eaton?

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

In 2008 we worked with a customer in Florida who made right at 600 RWHP. He had our Stage III ported heads,GT supercar cams, intake port and added 1 point of static compression. Car had a 10 lb lower, stock upper with our Stage V blower, cat delete, 1 7/8 long tube headers and dumps. The trick is in the head flow: you will need 330-340 intake cfm and 250-260 exhaust cfm - valve shape is critical.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
get a turbo and do it on stock heads and intake etc on 10psi :)

yea im the kinda type that says go big or dont go at all! :banana:

I could have done just pistons and ported heads with a pretty good turbo kit for the same money im bout to spend... but I just really want a little more displacement and a "fully" built motor.

But turbo will be next :)

Users who are viewing this thread