whats the best hotel for the cheapest $$$

swaugsvt01

Detroit Muscle
Established Member
hey i was wanting to know the best hotels for the cheapest price... i do want something beachfront, somewhat near the action, and good partyin, but there are so many hotels to choose from i dont want to be stuck in a lame spot out in b.f.e. or a boring crowd. price range is under $200 per night but would like to stay as close to $150 p/night as possible

futureSVT

Established Member
If you want to be near the "action" like the strip. anywhere between Ripleys (901 North Ocean Boulevard) and the sling shot (1200 North Ocean Boulevard). This to me personally is where most people cruise and walk around.

I personally try and stay near within a 5 miles of the area. i have stayed at compass cove. which is south myrtle beach. Very nice place but has gone up in price. But has a great breakfast buffet. Also Holiday sands south is a great place and very nice price. Alot of mustang guys stay here and its a very fun place. I stayed in the hotel building and the condo part. By far the condo part is way better and you get to park in the parking deck. But the condo is more $$. also holiday sands is towards the south end. This year i am trying a new place called the Palms.I think some other guys on svtp are staying at the palms also. I got a good rate on VRBO.com and they also have many other resorts.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Holiday Sands South is the best place to stay period. They have nice rooms, plus cheap rooms, a parking garage, plenty of stang parking across the street, room for trailers, security, and tons of mustang people there.

snkchmr 1

Holiday Sands South is the best place to stay period. They have nice rooms, plus cheap rooms, a parking garage, plenty of stang parking across the street, room for trailers, security, and tons of mustang people there.

What he said

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yea most places are probably booked up. I cant remember where I'm staying lol. The g/f booked the place cause she has the credit card. I want to say I'm at the Hilton or something? Beachfront view though.

swaugsvt01

Detroit Muscle
Established Member
booked a condo at holiday sands south. me and a couple friends rollin down w my cobra and friends saleen... gonna be party time :beer: hit me up if anyone wants to hook up w us and party...

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
me and a few guys that are coming down rented a house right on the beach for around $3,000. 4 bedrooms front and back decks, grill, etc. Comes to about $400 a person but thats for a whole week. we are goin down 3am on sat the 17th and leaving on the 24th. if you book early enough for next year, and have enough people, definitely something to look into.

melissa809

Established Member
My friend and I got a nice deal at the Holiday Sands South. Hotel...2 queen beds...one sleeper sofa ocean front balcony....double vanity...jacuzzi tub....and kitchenette....from Monday to Saturday 900$. This room sounds nicer than my condo...haha. BUT ...we booked about 2 months ago.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member

DO A WHEEEELIEEEEE

or burnout

:lol: :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Last edited:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Stayed at the Holiday Sands South 2 years ago.

Somehow we got a dump for a room IMO; but we ended up partying/hanging out with the Fastlane crew across the street from the hotel (on the strip) which made up for that. Plus the parking lot they have is a good sized one and they have security patrolling it.

We rented a beach house this year.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Booked my room in January.. Holiday sands south as well.. D wing, $495 from Sat 17th to Sunday 25th.

I can't wait... Loooks like a BUNCH of us are coming down from Mass, RI, NH, VT, NY and CT just about all at the same time....( Leaving Sat. 3am.. arriving about 6PM Sat evening)

Going to get retuned tomorrow.. ( 7/13 ) at Dez racing.... Then i'll be ready to load up in the enclosed trailer ( keeping the mustang CLEAN and ROCK/pit free) :)

Users who are viewing this thread