Whats the best cold air induction?

hankstanton

Established Member
I have a 2002 HD truck and want to fit a cold air system on it. I have seen the K&N system from Summit which looks to do the job. Is this a good set up or is there better for the same sort of money?

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Hi Hank, sorry, didn't see your post earlier.

I have the JLP Ram Air induction as it does not suck hot air from under the hood. This, IMO is better.

I see you are in Potters Bar. In the UK, I run a club (sort of) called Rebel V8.
We have quite a few Lightnings and Harley Davidsons and get together for all the bigger shows and drag races.
We are meeting up at the end of the month for the UK Thunder & Lightning Meeting at Santa Pod.
Why don't you try to get along and you will be able to see just about every version of the CAI there is.

For Rebel V8, go here www.rebel-v8.com

For info on the meet, go here http://uksvtmeet.proboards62.com/index.cgi?

SVTMeet.jpg

hankstanton

Established Member
Thanks Adam. I will be at the AAC show this weekend at Billing. Among all the 'Americana' and gereral bricka brack stalls there will be one called R&R selling custom parts and radir wheels. I am on that stand.

I did try to register with 3 different email adresses but the site wouldn't have it so i am borrowing a log in from Hankstanton. I am just a mile from him and also an Adam!

I will check out your link but i am sure i am working that weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread