What's needed to run E85 with my Eaton.

bullitt1672

Established Member
I know this has probably been discussed numerous times, but my searching skills are lacking! I'm wanting to convert to E85 on my '03 and want to know what all will be required. I figured fuel lines and pumps, but what about a fuel hat, rails, and injectors (running 60 lb ford racing injectors, KB BAP, and PPRV delete for my fuel system now) I'm only running a ported eaton, so don't figure I need to go returnless style. Thanks in advanced.

Mystic03

Established Member
fore hat
dual gt pumps
upgraded lines
80#
dual fpdm or mgm jr
bap w/ upgraded wire

rails are not really needed till over 700 IMO

bullitt1672

Established Member
OK so I've decided to go twin screw this summer and my goal is 700 rwhp, will lethals budget return style system be sufficient or should I get their 1200 horsepower return kit?

mustang john

Established Member
OK so I've decided to go twin screw this summer and my goal is 700 rwhp, will lethals budget return style system be sufficient or should I get their 1200 horsepower return kit?

You can get the budget return system and upgrade the feed line to 8an and upgrade to the Div X 340 pumps and then get some 80s. Thats the route im taking and it should support 700rwhp on E85... I say should lol.

Users who are viewing this thread