what's my cobra worth?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
What's a Black 03 Cobra Coupe with the following mods worth?

36000 miles. Good shape (no dents but need to have rear bumper repainted because a jackass scuffed the paint)
Chrome rims w/ new tires (about 3000 miles on them)
KB (polished) 2.2 @15 PSI. ~560rwhp 500rwtq
KB 11,13,15,17psi pullies w/ tool
SCT MAF
KB Bap
KB Tb
55# injectors
HBH catch can (polished)
New Ram Clutch (100 miles on it)
8.8 Solid Axle
FMS 355s
HD diff cover
Welded axle tubes
Moser 31 spline axles
Extended Studs
Eaton Posi
SCT Pro Racer kit with XCal2 flasher
Dynojet wideband commander
MM adjustable lower control arms
MM HD torque arm
MM panhard bar
MM flull length subframe connectors
Bullitt Shocks
Bullitt Springs
Carbon Fiber COBRA inserts
Gordsford HE
Bassani Mid Length headers
Bassani X pipe with cats
Steeda (Borla) Catback
9" K&N with heat shield
35% tint

All stock parts

My car has been sitting for the last year and a half. I barely use it. I'm buying a house soon and I have too many toys and not enough time.

speedster901

Banned
I just bought mine 3 months ago for 21,000 with a 6year 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty and no mods. It had 29,000 miles on it. I was looking for a while and alot of people are asking way to much . Most of them are selling around 25,000 unless they have really low mileage or are in stock condition. What would you think if you saw all the mods your car has on it? And you were a buyer.

Air Speed.

Banned
Mods deprecate a cars resale value. The mileage is a little high bit not to bad. if it were my car i would be asking about $26,500 for it. You see lots of heavily moded cars for sale for $29,000 and up but those cars have a very slow turnover rate.

Rwick7

Established Member
There is no reason on a car like this for the mods to depreciate the cars resale value. You just have to find the right buyer. Figure 23-25k for the car and 3-5k for the mods.

Everyone seems to be right on 27-29k or so...good luck.

I would rather buy cars like these from the owners themselves then at a dealer...then you really have no idea what it has been through.

SBlueSVT03

[url=http://img473.images
Established Member
Given the miles and stock block $25k unless you find someone that just falls in love with it.

Air Speed.

Banned
Also keep in mind that prices of cars listed on this board are all over the place because everyone has a different reason for selling their car. Look at your local market and see what cars are selling for in a 50 mile radius. Mods will definitely detract from your cars desirability so also factor that in when you decide on your final price.

Not many buyers will be paying cash for a 28-30 thousand dollar car. Most lending institutions don't add additional financing over there determined finance value. To cover price inflation's to compensate for mods. Which typically void extended warrants. There are cash buyers out there but they are not in the same abundance as people that need loans.

lukem80

Established Member
i'd say 29K also....

the bank will finance this car for someone for around 20-23K... the buyer will have to come up with the rest... no biggie.

i'd like to see some pics!!!!!

if you wanna quick sale and have all the stock parts.. I would return it back to stock and sell the aftermarket stuff on here. might turn out better than you think... but its more work

Users who are viewing this thread