What's it worth?

nsampson

go fast parts buyer
Established Member
Just looking for some opinions of those who have experience in buying and selling fox bodies.

I'm possibly on my way to buying a 93 notch roller (no engine or trans). It's calypso green. Has drivers door and drivers fender damage. Front bumper is untouched and in good shape. The rest of the car is in great shape. Interior is near perfect, but no front seats.

Original 4cylinder, auto car. Everything is original and hasn't been molested at all. Totally rust free. If I remember correctly I believe it has 103000 miles on it.

Any help is appreciated. I'm thinking the asking price is going to be around $2500 without the front seats.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks.

lowonfuel

Established Member
Does it at least have the V8 wiring or has this car never been converted? I think $2500 is high for a damaged 4cyl shell. You can buy a pretty nice running v8 car for for a couple grand more.

nsampson

go fast parts buyer
Established Member
It's never been converted. The guy selling it has several donor cars, and nearly everything to finish the car... For more money of course. I was thinking it was a little high as we'll but wasn't sure because besides the damage, it's a really nice car. Probably one of the best unrestored foxes I've ever seen.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Well , these cars must be unattainable in your area, here in the north west , a car like that would run you around 500 bucks.
A 5.0 roller would be around a grand .

nsampson

go fast parts buyer
Established Member
Not unattainable, but a really nice rust free car is a little hard to find. And I've never bought a fox and really have no idea what they are worth. I've always loved the notch but never had the opportunity to own one. I'm thinking I'll go look at it but May have to pass on it.

Thanks again

Quick69

Established Member
wow, sounds real high

I am buying a Black 89 4 cyl coupe roller, clean interior/decent paint/no rust 1 owner/ under 100k miles and still has 5 speed in it for $350

nsampson

go fast parts buyer
Established Member
well I had to let it pass. I hated to but im with yall, it was just too high. but apparently it sold for asking price fairly quickly. hopefully someday ill be able to get my hands on a really nice one. ive got a few more cars to flip and parts to sell to save some more money first though.

Users who are viewing this thread