Whats it worth??

01blckcobra

Established Member
So pops is going to sell his 1966 fastback. He has lost interest. Car has been sitting for about 8-10+ years roughly in the yard.
Curious as to what they're worth now. I haven't kept up. Car definitely needs some tlc, from sitting outside. Needs hood, paint, patch on the lower rear quarter, master cylinder maybe, ect... Still seems soild but needs minor thing form the quick look i took.
Car does run and drive. 289 was pulled out and reman 302 and rebuilt trans was installed maybe 5k mile on them.

Rough estimate.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
8-9, if it needs a patch in the quarter on one side , it will need replacement panels elsewhere .
Floors and trunk areas , as well as cowl are problematic with these cars .20k will get you a new body in white .

01blckcobra

Established Member
8-9, if it needs a patch in the quarter on one side , it will need replacement panels elsewhere .
Floors and trunk areas , as well as cowl are problematic with these cars .20k will get you a new body in white .

Yeah. I was leaning more towards 7-7.5. Roughly 15+ years ago the car was gone through. Sad to see it just sit there. Didnt see any rust in the truck area. Which was surprising.

CV355

_
Established Member
Post up some pics of it. I see a lot of ads for 64.5-70 Mustangs in "restorable" condition all the time and the values vary like crazy. The figures I'm seeing posted in this thread all look realistic, but I'm thinking that the '66 Fastback has more potential.

01blckcobra

Established Member
Post up some pics of it. I see a lot of ads for 64.5-70 Mustangs in "restorable" condition all the time and the values vary like crazy. The figures I'm seeing posted in this thread all look realistic, but I'm thinking that the '66 Fastback has more potential.
Yeah, post on ebay. I was thinking maybe 7k on a good day. sarted at .99c at $11,800 currently. kinda suprised

Users who are viewing this thread